{The Merciful Government of Imam Mahdi - No. 31-40}

{31}

Omission of luxuries and luxurism

A person came to Muawiyah and a tablecloth was spread before him that foods with any color were on it and he didn’t recognize one of them. He asked Muawiyah what was that food and he answered: The stomach of duck filled with sheep’s brain, fried in pistachio oil and sprinkled with sugar.”

That person came to tears and said: I recalled that I was with Ali (PBUH) at the time of Iftar (the time for breaking fast) and a sealed bag was brought for him. I asked: What is in it and why is it sealed?” He said: It is barley flour. I’m afraid Hassan or Hussain mix it with oil.”” *1

It is said in Seerah (the life history, behavior and habits) of Imam Mahdi (PBUH) in narrations that: His cloths are not but rough (like battle outfit) and his food is not but coarse (barley bread).” *2

Note and elimination of misunderstanding: The concept of what was said about the Seerah of Ahl al-Bayt is not to avoid enjoying divine favours and the beauties of the world at all. But it is to avoid greed and pride to properties and luxurism and desire for the world.

(1-Nasr al-Dorar quoted from Asl al-Shia wa Usuloha. 2-Al-Ghayba al-Nu'mani, ch. 13, Hadith 20)

Read the rest 

ادامه مطلب

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

انجمن ناشنوایان شهرستان میاندوآب تلاوت ناب راهنمای خرید بلیط های هواپیما قطار کشتی مصالح ساختمانی زودپز هدایای سازمانی org دوش هوا- قيمت پرده هوا- خريد پرده هوا